How about a Stinkin’ Day of Fun! How about a beer garden with craft beer and hard Seltzer? The Garlic Festival & Beer Garden returns to The Shoppes At Lafayette. It will be held on October 16/17 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. The return of the Garlic Festival & Beer Garden helps promote local farmers, artisans and crafters and connect with the local community in a fun, socially distanced outdoor event.
The Garlic Festival, Beer Garden, crafters, music and food will be set up in and around the center of the village and in the Farmers Market area. The Garlic vendors that will be setting up will have exciting offerings from not only locally grown garlic varieties, garlic bunches and garlic braids but will include offerings of traditional and agave garlic vinegar, fermented vegetable relishes, krauts, garlic dill carrot sticks, knishes, Italian barrel-aged balsamic vinegar and olive oil blends, truffle products and marinades, garlic sea salts in many herb flavors, garlic apple cider vinegar, wildflower honey, buckwheat honey and even Black Garlic! The Beer Garden will be set up on the Village Green sponsored by Czig Meister Brewery of Hackettstown, NJ. The Shoppes At Lafayette will be open so come enjoy a day of shopping and a Stinkin’ Day of Fun on October 16/17th.
Music for the Weekend
- Saturday, October 16, 2021 Frost Kings
- Saturday, October 16, 2021 Norton Smulband
- Sunday, October 17, 2021 The Harrisons
Crafters Wanted! Please contact the Village via email.
Spaces are 10’ frontage spaces.
FEE: Single Weekend day, no commitment to additional weeks
- One (1) Space: $50.00/day $100.00 for a weekend
- Two (2) Spaces: $70.00/day $140.00 for a weekend
- One (1) Space: $70.00/day $140.00 for a weekend (two days)
- Two (2) Spaces: $90.00/day $180.00 for a weekend (two days)
Insurance Requirements: Vendors must provide either
- Certificate of Liability Insurance or
- Sign a Release From Liability:
- Release from Liability - July 2021
Application/Agreement for the Garlic Festival
Craft Vendor Event Agreement July 2021-7-22
If you have questions please contact us at:
Contact Kenny, the Farmers Market Manager, at 201-874-9904.