VILLAGE HALL RENTAL
The Shoppes at Lafayette now rents out the Village Hall for special events. If you have a birthday party, wedding party, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, craft party, or just about any other party, give us a call.
- Chairs available to Seat 70 persons - These Chairs are utility quality chairs.
- Four utility tables (72"x30") – you may bring in additional tables
- Rest Room
- No kitchen facilities - please provide your own food
- The is NO SMOKING in the Village Hall nor within 25 feet of the entrance!
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed inside the building. You may NOT walk around the grounds with a drink.
- Four (4) hour rentals minimum, additional hours may be added. See fee schedule below.
- If you are looking for wedding/shower/anniversary quality chairs/tables/setup, one of our tenants, Cedar + Sage can help you out. They rent furniture for special occasions. Cedar + Sage
- Tenant will properly dispose of all rubbish, garbage and other waste or recycle material in containers as designated by the landlord. The dumpster in on the north end of the property.
- Spills of any kind will not be left but will immediately be cleaned up by tenant
- Tenant will leave and surrender the Premises to Landlord in broom-clean condition.
- Tenant will not use glitter or Mylar of any kind nor decorations that contain glitter or Mylar.
- Decorations may be attached to the wall only if they use "Command Strips" and remove the strips upon leaving. i.e. no damage or marks to the wall.
- No alteration, additions or improvements will be made to the premises.
- Any signs must be approved in writing by the Landlord.
- Vehicles, other than maintenance/construction vehicles, are not allowed in the inner loop during store hours, 10:00AM - 5:00PM. Tenants are responsible to ensure vehicles do not drive around barricades, on the grass nor on the curbs.
- Under no circumstances will the security gate be left in an "UP" position.
- Tenant cannot assign, sublet or sublease the Premises.
- In some cases, Landlord may require Tenant liability Insurance. The tenant will procure said liability insurance at Tenant’s own cost and expense. Tenant will provide Certificate of Insurance (COI) to Landlord.
- Event Agreement must be signed to hold the time slot. Additional Requirements as per the Event Agreement.
TERM & FEES:
- Minimum of four (4) hours: – $300.00 with $150.00 Security Deposit. Security Deposit is required.
- Additional Hours: - $75.00 per hour billed in one (1) hour segments.
- Non-ordinary Hours: $150.00 per hour billed in one (1) hour segments. (Example of non-ordinary hours - Having an event on Saturday but requesting setup time on Friday.)
- Set-up time and breakdown time/cleanup must be considered when calculating total time needed to rent.
- If you find you need additional hours for setup, please inform the property manager as soon as possible as the cleaning/sanitization of the hall may need to be rescheduled.
- Management will be at the Hall at the ending hour. If at that time you need another hour or more for cleanup, please inform management as such.
Security. Upon signing this agreement, The Tenant will deposit with the Landlord the sum of $150.00 as security for the full and faithful performance by the Tenant of its obligations under the Event Agreement. Said sum shall be mailed in the form of a check to the Tenant within ten (10) working days, without interest, after the expiration of the term hereof, provided that the Tenant has fully and faithfully performed all of its obligations under the Event Agreement subject to deductions for damage to the Premises, cleaning, or removal of Tenant’s property. If additional set-up/break-down hours are used, said hours will be billed at the rate of $75.00 per hour and may be charged against this deposit.
Complete our contact form to receive more information and to request your date.