Why Join The Shoppes at Lafayette Family?
THE SHOPPES AT LAFAYETTE offers a unique, personal, and charming outdoor shopping experience. The family-oriented, Dog Certified atmosphere has long been a primary shopping destination to the local community and surrounding towns.
SPACE BENEFITS AND AVAILABILITY
- Unique outdoor shopping experience
- Strong Demographics
- Terribly busy farmers market every weekend
- Iconic outdoor destination strategically positioned in historic Sussex County with highway access from Routes 94 & 15
- The only mall in the County
- 83,880 SQ FT of retail shops and restaurants available immediately
- Spaces range from 800 SQ FT to 12,000 SQ FT with single and multi-level opportunities
- Buildouts are available
- Ample parking space
- All buildings and common areas have been newly renovated
- Attracting both local shoppers and weekend visitors with weekly events and strategic marketing campaigns
- Traffic Count of 33,000 CPD
For leasing information please contact
SEAN @ 732-239-4090
or fill in the leasing form below!
See what our neighbors are saying:
Scott R. - Great place to shop for those unique gifts.
Justin B. - If your in the area is a cool place to walk around. Not a lot open but friendly people in the shops and some cool things to see in the shops. Nice place, can't wait to go back when they have more going on like farmers markets and stuff.
Alfonso B. - Great place with plenty of shops and ample parking. You can spend the day there walking amongst the variety of shops. There is a restaurant there as well.
Ella B. - It's a great place to enjoy the shops and then eat at the Lafayette House!
Alan P. - New owners really turned the place around, plenty of different shops to choose from.
Michele G. - Absolutely! It is such a relaxing and quaint shopping center. It’s like strolling through a country town. I’m so excited to watch it grow with all new shops and prosper for many years to come. It’s owners and management team also care about all the shop owners and their associate’s safety. And that trickles down and is reflected when you enter any shop you visit by how outgoing, helpful, kind and happy all of the people who work there at various locations are. That in itself is so rare in today’s retail world. All the more reason to support this beautiful center. Shop Local.
Gene L. - It was the first time I was here since the renovations. Wow! The place looks awesome! Great job! See you again real soon!
Mary V. - Love the new and improved Shoppes at Lafayette!!! I shop there at least once a week! Plus the Sunday Farmers Market is very nice!!!!
Barbara D. - Totally revitalized Village. This is the place to put your shop! I believe this is going to take off like the original shops did when it first opened...many, many moons ago.